There will be 4 convoys, each convoy will be continuously on the road for approximately 16 weeks with a potential for 30-32 weeks and may be offered a position for future projects. Sleeping accommodations and food will be provided while on assignment.
- This is both a driving and onsite security position.
- Drivers will be taught to shoot video and occasionally be required to shoot behind the scenes video.
- Will also have the role of generalized help.
- Drivers must be ex Military Police.
- Expected to qualify and have multi state permit to carry a weapon for security purposes.
- Preference will be given to drivers who have experience towing large trailers.
- CDL preferred.
- Must be able to pass a physical exam.
- Must be capable of backpacking 20lbs of gear on a typical hike into the back country of 5-8 miles in difficult conditions.
Are You Interested?
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the contact form below. After your submission is successful you will be provided with an email address to send your resume to. Thank you, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Know someone else that may be interested? Please share this position with them!
Your information is safe with us! We will not sell or distribute your information to any third parties. By filling out the form above you authorize I-Qest.TV to send you follow-up emails regarding possible employment and the 59 Veterans Project.