Everyone has to eat! We need an assisting Chef to prepare meals for our convoys that will be on the road for approximately 16 weeks with a potential for 30-32 weeks. A position may be offered for future projects. Training, transportation, sleeping accommodations and food will be provided while on assignment.
- This position is open to both military and civilian applicants.
- Military service is not required but preferred.
- Must be a proven leader capable of planning, acquisition and preparation of food for the field teams.
- Must be able to cook in a space efficient environment.
- Must be able to pass a physical exam.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be capable of backpacking 20lbs of gear on a typical hike into the back country of 5-8 miles in difficult conditions.
Are You Interested?
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the contact form below. After your submission is successful you will be provided with an email address to send your resume to. Thank you, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Know someone else that may be interested? Please share this position with them!
Your information is safe with us! We will not sell or distribute your information to any third parties. By filling out the form above you authorize I-Qest.TV to send you follow-up emails regarding possible employment and the 59 Veterans Project.